Skincare professionals will tell you that a monthly in-office treatment is ideal for healthy skin. It all comes down to preventative maintenance. Dead skin cells and oil can begin to pile up on the surface of your skin and clog pores. In addition, your skin‘s exposure to various environmental factors, such as the sun and pollution, can cause premature aging. At dermani MEDSPA® we have created an affordable membership program that allows you to receive a skin rejuvenation treatment for just $55 per month. Each month that you come in, you and your esthetician can decide which of our skin rejuvenation treatments is right for you. All of these treatments are medical grade and require little to no downtime. You can choose from the following:
- Microdermabrasion. This treatment uses a device that buffs away dead and dry skin for a smoother, softer appearance. We can perform this treatment with or without the use of tiny exfoliating crystals.
- Chemical Peel. All of our chemical peels are from Image Skincare, a clinical skin care line only available through licensed professionals or licensed physicians. Our Signature Peel is a very mild peel that is even safe on pregnant women. It can be done right after a microdermabrasion treatment for additional exfoliation. We have our Acne Lift Peel, which is formulated specifically for acne-prone skin to treat breakouts and lighten pigmentation from previous breakouts. Our Perfection Lift Peel is designed to peel away dead skin cells and infuse the skin with beneficial ingredients like antioxidants, peptides and stem cells. Lastly, our TCA Peel is our strongest peel that can benefit aging skin, sun damage and even acne scarring.
- IPL Photofacial. Our Intense Pulsed Light Lasers use broad-spectrum light to rejuvenate the skin. They are best for lifting hyperpigmentation in the skin and reversing sun damage. This treatment is also excellent for redness due to broken capillaries.
- Facial. Our Express facial is a mini facial perfect for in between facials or when you need a good deep cleanse. We use medical grade Image Skincare products to cleanse the skin, followed by steam, extractions, exfoliation with the Ageless Resurfacing Masque, a Vital C Enzyme Masque, and lastly hydration with pure hyaluronic acid serum and SPF.
- Microneedling. For a small up-charge, we can offer microneedling to our skin rejuvenation members. This treatment involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny “micro needles” to trigger the production of collagen and elastin while breaking up scar tissue. It is more specifically beneficial to those with acne scarring. (Note: A numbing cream is applied before this treatment to avoid any pain).
One of the biggest perks about being a skin rejuvenation member (or a member of any of our other membership programs) is that you are able to receive 25% off all of our medical grade IMAGE Skincare products for at home use. Monthly treatments and daily home care is the perfect regimen for beautiful skin!