Serums are highly concentrated skin care products formulated to treat a variety of skin conditions. They contain smaller molecules that can penetrate further into the skin. At dermani MEDSPA®, we carry a variety of different serums to complete your at-home skin care regimen.
- Image Illuma Intense Bleaching Serum: This is an oil-free blend of hydroquinone to decrease the formation of melanin, glycolic acid, azelaic acid and natural lightening agents to lighten discoloration. It also contains tea tree oil to calm inflamed skin.
- Image Illuma Intense Lightening Serum: This serum is oil-free and blends botanical lighteners, Vitamin C, and grape seed extract to reduce inflammation and calm red skin. Vectorize technology delivers a complex of encapsulated ingredients, time released up to 48 hours for a long lasting, intense effect.
- Image MD Reconstructive Serum with Tri-C Complex: This is a hydrating serum with a complex of stabilized Vitamin C. It helps lighten, tighten and brighten the skin as well as protects the skin from reactive oxygenated species with a high concentration of antioxidants.
- GMC Medical Antioxidant-20 Serum: This is an anti-aging serum with 20% L-ascorbic acid. It can treat all skin types, hydrates skin that is prone to dryness from environmental stressors, improves the complexion’s uniformity, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It protects against environmental stressors such as pollutants and UV rays that can cause premature aging in the skin. It is also helpful in visibly promoting skin elasticity.
- Dermastim Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Our very own Hyaluronic Acid Serum offers the best absorption into the skin without the sticky residue. It offers the highest level of Hyaluronic Acid with spring water and a preservative that is free of paraben and formaldehyde. This serum is designed to create the ideal environment for your skin to heal and create collagen during and after microneedling, but can also be used daily to help add moisture to dry, dehydrated skin.
- Image The Max Stem Cell Serum: This serum contains nutripeptides to plump and firm the skin while stem cells support the skin’s natural defense mechanisms and promote cell health. It can dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to facial expressions.
Due to the fast absorbing nature of serums, it is best to apply them with your fingertips after cleansing and before moisturizing. Stop by any of our locations to pick up your serums today!