Microdermabrasion uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the top layer of dead skin cells and suctions out the pores. While this treatment is effective in removing dry, dead skin, microdermabrasion also promotes the production of fresh, healthy, and vibrant skin underneath, resulting in a smoother and brighter complexion.
Here are ten reasons you should ask your esthetician about microdermabrasion at your next appointment:
- Only takes a series of about 6-10 treatments with little to no downtime required after treatments. You should be able to resume daily activities immediately!
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment that is safe and painless.
- Available to all ages and skin types and colors.
- One of the gentlest and fastest exfoliating treatments around- a single treatment can remove up to three times the number of dead skin cells than other exfoliating treatments.
- Can be used to treat and remove blackheads or simply brighten the skin, and not only unclogs pores, but also can also reduce pore size!
- No change in skin color and or scarring which means you can have the procedure without concern of changes in skin pigmentation.
- Helps to speed up cell turnover and over time reveals healthier and more youthful-looking skin.
- Can improve blood circulation deep within the skin, improving blood flow and supplying more oxygen and nutrients to the cells. This improves cell processes and improves overall elasticity.
- Proven to enhance the absorption of skincare products considerably, allowing the skin to be more receptive to cleansers, serums, and moisturizers, which saves you money on those expensive skincare necessities!
- Patients who suffer with any of the following benefit greatly from this treatment:
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Age spots
- Skin texture problems
- Clogged Pores
- Uneven pigmentation
- Minor scarring
Sounds amazing, right? Just keep in mind, microdermabrasion is not recommended for pregnant women or those who have deep scars, active acne, an autoimmune disorder, or unstable diabetes.
If you think you could benefit from microdermabrasion, schedule your FREE 15-minute consultation today! Visit dermanimedspa.com.