On April 20, 2020, the Governor of Georgia announced that estheticians and businesses performing aesthetic services like ours can re-open as early as April 24, 2020.
We are currently in the process of preparing our offices to welcome you all back as clients. In order to ensure we have our offices set up for the safety of our clients and our staff, we will be re-opening on May 1, 2020.
If you have a membership with us, your membership autopay will begin running again as of May 1, 2020. No membership payments that would have processed from March 22 to April 30 will be processed.
We do ask for your cooperation and patience on the following items that will be different as we re-open during this time:
- All staff will be screened for fever, cough, or shortness of breath before each shift. Any sick staff member will be asked to stay at home.
- We ask that if you as a client have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath to please reschedule your appointment. We will be screening our clients’ temperatures before each visit.
- If you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you do not come in for a visit until you have followed the proper quarantine guidelines recommended by the CDC.
- We ask you to please wear a mask to and during your service when appropriate.
- We will only have one front office coordinator at a time and will be observing distancing measures in the office at check-out, which may increase wait times. This may also include you being asked to wait in your car at times to assist with these distancing measures. We appreciate your help and understanding to accomplish this.
- Our Cosmetic Injectables will start with Botox. We will be adding Juvéderm and Kybella services back in at a later date to be determined.
- All 15 minute appointment slots will be extended to 30 minutes. The actual service time will remain at about 15 minutes or less but this will give ample time to clean and help to limit the number of people in the office.
- There will be a reduced number of lobby chairs and you will be asked to use appropriate distancing in our lobby and common areas.
- We ask that clients come to appointments by themselves to limit the number of people in our offices.
- Our Estheticians/Laser Practitioners and our Cosmetic Injectors will be hand washing/hand sanitizing before and after each client visit. You as a client will be asked to wash your hands before and after each service as well.
- We will be increasing disinfecting policies between clients and in our common areas.
- All staff will be wearing personal protective items as appropriate.
We thank you for your understanding and support as we implement these new procedures. Unfortunately, there may be times where appointments will need to be rescheduled if any of these guidelines cannot be maintained.
We are very excited to see you all next week! You can now schedule online or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment!