With all the extra time outdoors this summer, have you noticed any sun spots or redness on your skin? Try IPL! Intense Pulsed Light therapy (IPL) is commonly referred to as photo rejuvenation or photofacial and is used to treat sun damage, wrinkles, and age spots. IPL is known to erase sun damage, brown spots, and irregular pigmentation on the face, neck, and chest. When performed on the right person, IPL effectively improves skin texture, reduces pore size, and minimizes fine lines and wrinkles. Read through these other benefits and schedule your IPL treatment today!
- IPLs can help repair small blood vessels – A photo facial is a great solution when it comes to clearing the skin. Small blood vessels that have become visible, sunspots, and other irregularities with pigmentation can all be addressed with an IPL.
- Help control acne – An IPL treatment can help sufferers of severe acne and other issues with the inflammation and redness that often accompanies acne. In addition, IPL can help when it comes to eliminating large pores thus reducing the appearance of acne on the skin.
- Reduces skin redness – Sufferers of rosacea or other conditions that cause redness of the skin can be treated by IPL photofacial therapy. It serves as a great solution in helping to create an even and natural complexion.
- Minimize signs of aging – While photofacials aren’t typically considered an anti-aging solution, they do help in reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, and sunspots. IPL also has the ability to stimulate collagen growth and improves the over all texture of the skin.
- Reasonable cost – We all know that skin treatments can be pricey, but here at dermani MEDSPA®, we’ve got the best price points available! IPL photofacials cost considerably less than other treatments and provide for long term benefits.
- IPL treatments are quick and easy – Facial treatments can feel time consuming and require downtime. Photofacial procedures can take anywhere from 15-30 minutes depending on the area that is being treated with no downtime required!
At dermani MEDSPA®, we offer the latest treatments with the most sophisticated equipment in a laid back and relaxing environment. Schedule your FREE consultation today!