Have you seen amazing acne scar before and after photos on Instagram that make you wonder just HOW they did it? One word: microneedling!
Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling is as an excellent skin resurfacer. This treatment can be done just about anywhere the skin is affected and produces real results without the downtime of an ablative laser treatment, making it very popular. At dermani MEDSPA®, our trained estheticians use the SkinPen®, one of only two FDA-approved medical grade microneedling devices that allows different treatment depths for different issues.
Microneedling benefits include:
- Exfoliates the skin
- Reduces blackheads
- Treats both acne and cystic acne
- Reduces acne scarring and pock marks from acne
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles, producing a more youthful appearance
- Evens skin tone, stretch marks, and skin texture
- Effective for all skin types, from light to dark
- In-office procedure that is quick and simple with minimal downtime
Typically, clients see improvement after just one treatment, however, a series of treatments is recommended to see maximum benefits. If you simply want to brighten your already healthy complexion, a single treatment might be enough, but if you are treating pre-existing damage, you may need 3-6 treatments spaced about a month apart to get the results you’re seeking.
During your FREE consultation, you will sit down with one our licensed estheticians who will be able to assess the damage and determine how many sessions you may need. Make your appointment today by clicking the blue button below: