The official start to winter is just days away, which means now is the perfect time to come in and try out our seasonal peel, the Arctic Cranberry Enzyme!
The Arctic Cranberry Enzyme contains Cranberry Fruit as well as Arctic Cranberry Seed Oil for a super-boost of antioxidants and essential fatty acids (Omegas 3, 6, & 9). This enzyme contains 2% mandelic and 2% lactic which are anti-bacterial and brightening. It also contains 2% arbutin and 2% kojic for a brightening boost.
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit is an excellent antioxidant to fight free radicals for the skin.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- 2% Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non-irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- 2% Kojic Acid inhibits melanin production by inhibiting tyrosinase. It also provides gradual and continual skin brightening to relieve skin discolorations.
- 2% Mandelic Acid is a larger molecular weight alpha hydroxy acid with antibacterial properties and is working as an exfoliant, allowing dead skin cells to slough off, making room for regrowth of new skin. Improves wrinkling, roughness, and softens skin.
- 2% L-Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid working as an exfoliant, allowing dead skin cells to slough off to make room for regrowth of new skin. It improves roughness, softens skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Oxycoccus Palustris (Arctic Cranberry) Seed Oil is rich in tocotrienols and Omegas 3, 6 & 9 for cell health which also has anti-inflammatory properties.
The Arctic Cranberry Enzyme can be added on to a microdermabrasion or dermaplaning treatment and can also be done in conjunction with a brand new Wintermint Hydrating Mask!