Your family and friends aren’t the only ones you should treat this Christmas! Read on to learn about all of the products we offer at dermani MEDSPA® to gift to your skin this holiday season!
At dermani MEDSPA®, we offer an array of skincare products available for purchase for you to take the best care of your skin in between visits in to see us! We are proud to offer:
- IMAGE Skincare products: Clinical skincare powered by proven ingredients and smart botanicals with naturally effective, mindful formulas that deliver real results. IMAGE Skincare products are physician formulated and tried, true and tested by a team of professionals to help you feel the most confident in your skincare—and your skin.
- G.M. Collin products: Superior skin care products, from preventive care to combating the first signs of aging and for mature skin, that achieve unmatched results for all skin types and conditions, thanks to its recognized expertise and innovative ingredients.
- RevitaLash Advanced: This original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed eyelash conditioner enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
- RevitaBrow Advanced: This original, physician-developed eyebrow conditioner addresses the visible signs of eyebrow aging due to chemical and environmental stressors, over-plucking, and styling products, leading to healthier-looking, more luxurious brows.
- Our very own Topical Hyaluronic Acid Serum: This serum is 100% pure, retains 1,000x its weight in water, and offers the highest level of hyaluronic acid with spring water and a preservative that is free of paraben and formaldehyde. The dermani MEDSPA® Hyaluronic Acid Serum also provides deep absorption into the skin without leaving behind a sticky residue.
You can pick up your skincare products at all dermani MEDSPA® locations. Interested in finding out what products would be best for your skin? Set up a FREE consultation with one of our highly trained estheticians who can help you determine a treatment plan!