Winter is coming to an end, and that means one thing – it’s time to welcome the new season with our latest Seasonal Enzyme Peel! Introducing: the Pomegranate Enzyme Facial! This pomegranate enzyme contains pomegranate, which is a powerful antioxidant that also brightens the skin. It is designed for normal, aging, oily, or acneic skin with pigmentation. It promotes deep hydration, reduces oiliness, and brightens the skin from irregular pigmentation.
- Contains lactic, arbutin, and salicylic – great for oily and acneic skin with a boost of brighteners to fade hyperpigmentation and blemishes.
- Normal skin
- Aging skin
- Oily skin
- Acneic skin with pigmentation
- Pomegranate is an excellent antioxidant with elevated polyphenol content. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and skin brightener.
- L-Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid working as an exfoliant, allowing dead skin cells to slough off to make room for regrowth of new skin. It improves roughness, softens skin, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Alpha-Arbutin is from the bearberry plant and is a non- irritating skin brightener. It is a natural alternative to hydroquinone.
- Salicylic Acid is able to penetrate into the pore that contains sebum and exfoliate the dead skin cells that are built up. For this reason, salicylic acid is better used on oily skin with blackheads and whiteheads.
Ready to try this brightening, hydrating enzyme? We know you’ll love it!