Just in time for summer, your favorite tropical seasonal peel is back at dermani MEDSPA® – the Coconut Papaya Enzyme is HERE! Read on to learn why this service will be your new favorite!
The papaya enzyme in the Coconut Papaya Seasonal Enzyme Peel dissolves dead skin cells, revealing healthy, soft skin. The small molecular structure of coconut allows for easy absorption through the skin, giving it a soft, smooth texture. This enzyme facial softens, exfoliates, and moisturizes, making it a perfect option for the upcoming warm summer months!
Best Skin Types for the Coconut Papaya Enzyme:
- Normal and sensitive skin
- Dry, rough, and wrinkled skin
Active Ingredients in the Coconut Papaya Enzyme:
- Coconut has moisturizing properties and promotes healthy cell growth. It also supports blood circulation. This gives skin a soft, smooth texture.
- Witch Hazel is a flowering plant; it is a strong antioxidant and astringent that is often used as a natural remedy for psoriasis, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Papaya is an excellent natural enzyme to digest and dissolve dead skin cells. It is also an antioxidant high in Vitamin C and beta carotene.
- Yogurt Extract moisturizes, smoothes, and stimulates cellular regeneration.
- Contains only fruit enzymes for a gentle exfoliation for the most sensitive skin.
How do Seasonal Enzyme Peels Work at dermani MEDSPA®?
Each season, we offer a different signature seasonal enzyme peel. The Coconut Papaya Enzyme is Summer 2021’s selection!